Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sonnet...


Longing for the great provider
Surrendering my all for the one I love
Soaring on His words, a gentle glider
Turning my eyes to my Father up above

Lifting my eyes to heaven hour after hour
Rejoicing, singing, and worshiping Him
Turning from the ways of a world gone sour
No longer giving in to every wreckless whim

Placing myself at the center of your will
Listening to the words you place upon my heart
Over and over reminding me to be still
Knowing that from me your love will never part

You are my god and your love knows no bounds
For you are my lord may your voice in my heart, forever resound…

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys, I wish that we could connect at some point on IM, I did post some new pictures and videos of the boys you should check them out.
    Love you
    Court

    ReplyDelete