Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday...

Here goes nothing...
It's another beautiful day in the Fort. Sarah and I are as busy as bees getting everything together before we leave. The countdown has begun and each day, as we get closer to "go" time, I get a little more nervous and a little more excited at the same time. I am going to miss a number of things, a number of fantastic people, and the daily comforts that I take for granted. I am also embarking on a journey long awaited. I am so excited to go out, travel, learn, and serve.
I have so much going through my mind it is hard to stay focused... Kai sits next to me looking sad as ever in his sweet Garmin shirt, all bandaged up... (for those that don't know, Kai was recently bitten by a dog while at the dog park. He is fine but received 14 stitches and has already chewed them out once.) Every day holds tests and rewards... Alright, no tome this time around, just a little note with thanks and good tidings:) We love you all and are so thankful to have you all with us always!

No comments:

Post a Comment